Talk about being obsessed......

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
So I decided I want a large black or white Cerf tote for my upcoming birthday in a few weeks.
Seems to be the wrong time of the year to be looking for the Cerf, because I've been calling
(read: bugging :sweatdrop:) several boutiques over here in Europe and they all say it will come again within the fall collection.

That's great...lovely....thanks for telling me, but I just don't wanna wait for the fall collection, I want it now! :hysteric:

I had found a white one at the Heathrow Airport boutique, but they aren't allowed to ship, sigh. :bagslap:
They also have a pink Cerf available, if anyone's interested.

Then I decided to call the Rue Cambon (love to hear them say: bonjour Madame ;))
to see if they could help me out and they promised to call me back tomorrow.
Please keep your fingers crossed that they have one available, because I'm getting more and more obsessed by the minute to find one.
I'm actually surprised at myself for getting so frustrated. :shame:

Anyway, thanks for 'listening' to my rant, I just had to get it of my chest. I feel a lot better now......:cool:

:yes: I can totally understand. I feel like my life has changed after I started my Chanel collection. I seriously need to move some of my attention to other part of my life.

LOL! I love the Cerf tote. It's the best bag. So chic and subtle. The leather is TDF! Don't worry, you'll find one! I've been looking for a red jumbo and no luck so I know how you feel. :'(

So I decided I want a large black or white Cerf tote for my upcoming birthday in a few weeks.
Seems to be the wrong time of the year to be looking for the Cerf, because I've been calling
(read: bugging :sweatdrop:) several boutiques over here in Europe and they all say it will come again within the fall collection.
That's exactly my problem, but with the large leather Cabas. It's coming out again in the fall... can't I just get it now...

I love that you called Rue Cambon!