Tales From The Crypt

I am sorry to hear this.

I am surprised though that you have been taken by a scammer. You had a bunch of threads in the 'autenticate this' thread, you were well aware of the good/bad sellers list and Haleyscouture is written up all over that one. Plus you had your mom as an expert who would take you to Hermes and STILL you wired a considerable amount of cash.

As I said, I am sorry but I am at the same time stunned at your activities given the knowledge base that you had at your fingertips.

She didn't know that this TPF site existed until after this event happened. It could have happened to anyone. I'm just glad we supply wholesome information about buyers here at TPF.

Perfect1 - I'm so sorry this happened to you. This woman will eventually get what is coming to her - maybe you'll be a critical piece to that puzzle. Still, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Now that you are on TPF you have the benefit of many other people's experiences but you have one very valuable resource already on your side: your mom. :yes:

It'll work out, I know it will - somehow!!!

I am sorry to hear this.

I am surprised though that you have been taken by a scammer. You had a bunch of threads in the 'autenticate this' thread, you were well aware of the good/bad sellers list and Haleyscouture is written up all over that one. Plus you had your mom as an expert who would take you to Hermes and STILL you wired a considerable amount of cash.

As I said, I am sorry but I am at the same time stunned at your activities given the knowledge base that you had at your fingertips.

I thought since she had a business she was legit. My mom didn't see the bag until I bought it.

:sad: :sad: Feel so bad, The bags look pretty good, she took the right pictures showed all the Hermes "signs" and I thought it was legit.

I only asked for a couple of ebay bags to be authenticated

Thank you

:sad: :sad: