Taking the plunge!

Plum or Putty?

• Plum

• Putty

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am like you with the neutrals, although I now have something to work on in my collection which is adding a few bolder bags...having that said, with an investment bag such as this one, go for PUTTY. My philosophy is, invest in the classic bags and pick up the trendier bags at the outlet or on sale....just my 2 cents for what's its worth.

I vote for patent camel. Why isn't that a choice, silly girl??? :P Besides the fact that I have one and love it, it's a neutral but with a kick. I like some bang in my bags, even just a little. And I LOVE the chain strap. The putty looks a little boring to me. *ducking*

I am like you with the neutrals, although I now have something to work on in my collection which is adding a few bolder bags...having that said, with an investment bag such as this one, go for PUTTY. My philosophy is, invest in the classic bags and pick up the trendier bags at the outlet or on sale....just my 2 cents for what's its worth.

Thanks reigo, your advice was really helpful :yes:

If you're a neutrals girl, go putty, especially if the sabrina is a style you'd probably use a lot. Plus plum is in patent, not leather--if you're looking for leather, then putty's the default choice.

BUT I'm gonna say go for plum! That way, you'll have a burst of color to pull out when you're feeling particularly flirty or need a break from the neutrals. And as trendy as the color may be now, I'd argue it's a color and style that'll last. And it's a fun accent to an outfit. AND if you already have a lot of neutrals, why not get something different?

BUT I'm gonna say go for plum! That way, you'll have a burst of color to pull out when you're feeling particularly flirty or need a break from the neutrals. And as trendy as the color may be now, I'd argue it's a color and style that'll last. And it's a fun accent to an outfit. AND if you already have a lot of neutrals, why not get something different?

True true! Sadly I must admit my Coach collection is mostly brown :s

I love the chain strap on the plum, but if you're more of a neutral gal, then I'd vote putty. If you're looking for a little punch a color though.... you can't go wrong with the plum patent! I was just admiring the cobalt patent at Dillards yesterday and it was an amazing bag....

You must let us know what you choose...