Taking the plunge!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Plum or Putty?

1. Plum

2. Putty

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I've finally decided to take the plunge and invest in a leather Sabrina. A little late on the bandwagon, I know--
    But help me decide, Plum or Putty?

P.S. I'm partial to the Putty because I simply adore my neutral colors. :P

Attached Files:

2. Definitely putty! It'll go with everything, it's so gorgeous.

3. Thanks krislynne, I agree! :yes:

But I really love the strap on the plum!

4. I say Plum. Jazz it up. Maybe i should take my own advice huh? LOL. Im the queen of neutral colors myself. Love the plum strap too

5. I say putty, I prefer leater over patent one.

6. Plum is totally a "trend" color, you will get more use out of the putty.

7. Putty

8. I love that putty, but if you like patent, how about camel? Either way, those are some good choices!

9. i voted putty because i love the leather sabrinas, hands down! i have not personally tried a patent one because the leather is really nice and also seems to hold up well for me. good luck. they are both really pretty.

10. I considered the camel but something about that plum just drew me in!

Thanks, great POV! :yes:

11. Putty definitely! I prefer the leather Sabrina's over the patent ones and one of the first things out of your mouth when I met you was "I love neutral colors" :lol: :tup:

12. ^ There's your answer ;) I prefer the neutral color too!

13. LOL sooo guilty :blush:

14. Putty. You'll use it forever.

15. Putty! I have the Steel and it goes with everything! You'll love it it's my fav Coach bag....so far!:graucho: