Taking the plunge...need some help to finalize!

midnight05

O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
So, it looks like I will be getting my first LV purse tomorrow. I want to make sure that I am making the right decision.... I don't find the LV website to be super easy to navigate and compare, so I'd thought I would get some help here!

I really love totes. I really love the Manhattan PM. The love the shape and the detail. Before I take the plunge, is there another LV purse that I should consider? Is there one similar in style? I just want to move forward knowing this is the right bag.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I think the Galliera PM or GM is a fantastic first LV, I have the Manhattan, I call it the Mad-hattan, simply because it is a Maddening pain to un-buckle and re-buckle every time you get in and out! A monogram speedy or MC speedy is a great first too!!

I think the Galliera PM or GM is a fantastic first LV, I have the Manhattan, I call it the Mad-hattan, simply because it is a Maddening pain to un-buckle and re-buckle every time you get in and out! A monogram speedy or MC speedy is a great first too!!

Same here. I have the GM and the buckle was an issue for me when I first purchased it.

~The PM is great midnight05! I would go for it.

Another thing to do when you try on a bag is put all of your purse things inside the new one, that way you really get a feel of how heavy the Manhattan is vs. a speedy. Good luck. Let us know what you get:yes: