Taking pickles out of a jar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a very random question lol....but i was wondering how do you take food items, such as pickles slices, out of a jar?? I'm Asian so i always use chopsticks to take out pickles, olives, cherries, etc..

what a weird question right? =]

2. I use a fork.

I want to :throwup: if I see someone using their hands.

3. lol! i sometimes used chopsticks too.

we eat spaghetti at home with chopsticks while growin up!!!

but uh, honestly? i think the majority of the time i've used my hands. its just me and my pickle jar. no one elses!

4. I use a fork, lol :P

my parents are chinese and korean, we use chopsticks for everything. to beat eggs, cook noodles, anything.

we don't really eat with them though. how weird. :P

5. I use my hands. Who cares, they're not going to get deadly finger cancer if they share pickles with me lol.

6. I use a clean fork.

7. depends...if i kno its just me, i use my hands (after washing of course) but if im cooking, ill use a fork.

8. I use a fork. If I want another one, then I get another fork. If no one else eats what's in the jar, then I use my fingers.

9. I use a fork

10. a fork!

11. fork and im usually the only one eating pickles so sometimes i use my fingers :drool:

12. I use a fork

13. Chopsticks, fork, tongs, kebab skewer, whatever is closest to hand.

14. Fork or fingers. I tend to think the pickle juice is acidic enough that it would kill any finger germs I might have.

15. Fingers or a knife. I use my fingers if I want a straight-up pickle or a knife if I'm cutting it for a boigah. I figure the vinegar'll kill the germs.