Taking my new boots for a spin!

Lejic

Jul 5, 2015
Loving this: It's my first Fendi item ever! I got this and bought my sister a By The Way as a birthday/New Years gift.

WRjAvqZ.jpg

f6toA1u.jpg

VexAsPt.jpg

tH4owZW.jpg

BQSNsVT.jpg

I adore these on you! Nothing is better than a nice fitting luxe pair of black boots for the cooler weather.......nice buy:tup:

AverageJoe is right, they do look like the dot.com hardware:nuts:

I adore these on you! Nothing is better than a nice fitting luxe pair of black boots for the cooler weather.......nice buy:tup:

AverageJoe is right, they do look like the dot.com hardware:nuts:

Thank you so much! Exactly right; now that the weather's getting cold, I'm getting excited in the morning with the thought of wearing these babies!

Those boots are beautiful and look great on you!

You are one awesome sister too! :flowers:

Thank you so much!

My sister's amazing and is saving more or less all her disposable income for her family so I knew she loved the bag but wouldn't buy it. I'm happy to be blessed with a job that lets me buy stuff for my family without worrying!

Thank you so much!

My sister's amazing and is saving more or less all her disposable income for her family so I knew she loved the bag but wouldn't buy it. I'm happy to be blessed with a job that lets me buy stuff for my family without worrying!

Sounds like you are the best gift of all......a wonderful, thoughtful sister! :heart: