Taking my latest treasures with me to Chanel Ban Island

I hope not to be kicked off the island for enabling :biggrin:. You should add some SLGS for your adorable pink Jumbo. ;)
You are totally making me want to purchase something!!!!! I just got a WOC but I kind of want to get a Chanel key pouch for her...hmmmmmm! Or a yummy looking patent card holder!! Congrats on your purchases! they're all so pretty!

You are totally making me want to purchase something!!!!! I just got a WOC but I kind of want to get a Chanel key pouch for her...hmmmmmm! Or a yummy looking patent card holder!! Congrats on your purchases! they're all so pretty!

nashpoo - You should start making calls now and get those cheerful spring colors. I've been fighting a cold and bad allergies and these surely lifted my energy up :yahoo::woohoo:
Orange is one of my favorite color. I have many clothing items that are orange, but couldn't see myself carrying a big orange handbag. So, I went for this bright patent orange card holder. I am glad I got it instead of another fuchsia :tup: Thank you for sharing my joys.

nashpoo - You should start making calls now and get those cheerful spring colors. I've been fighting a cold and bad allergies and these surely lifted my energy up :yahoo::woohoo:
Orange is one of my favorite color. I have many clothing items that are orange, but couldn't see myself carrying a big orange handbag. So, I went for this bright patent orange card holder. I am glad I got it instead of another fuchsia :tup: Thank you for sharing my joys.

I really really want something in a patent coral or in a lambskin fuchsia! Your SLGS are such a fun pop of color!!! Love love that orange!!!

I bought a new medium boy last year and it did not work out because it was a bit too large on me.
I forgot about the boy till the price increase news started. I took a risk and went with the old medium instead of small. Turn out, the old medium size is perfect for me.

I am officially in love with Boys!!!! Why did I wait this long to get a boy?!!!

Here is my Beige Boy in calfskin leather:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397852908.350343.jpg