Taking my Azur Speedy 25 out for the 1st time today!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I can't wait! I bought her way back on February 19th and haven't had a chance to take her out because of the heavy rain we've been having here in Vancouver (But its sunny today! :wlae: )! I'll let you know how it goes! I've never carried a Speedy 25 out before, only a 30! Can't wait to experience the difference! Woot woot!

I'm not putting a board at the bottom of it because it doesn't sag as much as the 30, so I don't have to! :nuts:

I've been using my Azur Speedy 25 since the day I got it. I love it so much that I want a mono and regular damier also. I did make the mistake of getting caught in the rain with it and got a few waterspots on the vachetta "Made in USA" tab. Hopefully, they will blend in more as the vachetta darkens.

Ooh, I can't wait to use mine! Did you spray yours with Shining Monkey or any protector before you took it out? I just sprayed my mini lin dune w/ SM and am planning to do the same with my azur. I like the vachetta light on the azur and want to delay the tanning process as long as possible.

Ohhh take pics!! Have fun taking her out for her first spin! I have a 25 - mono speedy and I just LOOOVE it!!! I have used it seriously everyday since November! Enjoy the azur speedy - what a gorgeous bag!

Ooh, I can't wait to use mine! Did you spray yours with Shining Monkey or any protector before you took it out? I just sprayed my mini lin dune w/ SM and am planning to do the same with my azur. I like the vachetta light on the azur and want to delay the tanning process as long as possible.

No, I never spray my bags with anything!