taking back gold speedy.....

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
Ok--im not impressed with the bling bling of this gold speedy and dont feel like listing it on ebay cuz im lazy, seriously I am LOL.

Im taking it back to the SF store, so I can have my SA hold it for you...if they allow me that is.

I really hope im not going to regreat it, but I already ended up buying a few chanel things to compensate, so it really has to go back :nuts:

Ok--im not impressed with the bling bling of this gold speedy and dont feel like listing it on ebay cuz im lazy, seriously I am LOL.

Im taking it back to the SF store, so I can have my SA hold it for you...if they allow me that is.

I really hope im not going to regreat it, but I already ended up buying a few chanel things to compensate, so it really has to go back :nuts:
I wish I could have purchased it from you:crybaby:

...all I have to say is DH's :heart: X-mas gift better be a dosey..or he's in trouble for asking me to wait!:yes:

Im very happy with my new chanel bags and jewlery :smile:

I think the bag is more of a collectors piece then something I personally would wear out in public. I wear 7 jeans, chucks and wife beaters...so I dont know how that would have worked out with such a blingy gold bag hehe

Im very happy with my new chanel bags and jewlery :smile:

I think the bag is more of a collectors piece then something I personally would wear out in public. I wear 7 jeans, chucks and wife beaters...so I dont know how that would have worked out with such a blingy gold bag hehe

LOL. Yah, I have only used my gold Papillon. All the others I just look at. :Push:

haha thanks gals, you gals have made me feel more confident about my decision to let it go!

LIKE lv, but LOVE chanel :smile:
come over to the darkside sometime (aka, chanel forum lol) :smile:

Honestly, I don't know what your Chanel bag looks like, but you will probably carry it more than the mirroir bag. I can appreciate the Mirroir line as objects, but to carry...not so much!

BTW, I wear Chucks and wife beaters with my LV all of the time and get the "shoe check out" all of the time. You know, the "if she's wearing THOSE shoes, her bags are probably FAKE" look?

You should sell it

I was considering it, but turns out that my 14days is up this tuesday..even though they didnt ship the bag to me until 12/11..they lied, and charged me a week before sending it out. urgh.

so even if i DID list it, I would need to do a 3 day auction and I dont know what it is with people who want to go bid crazy and then take 3589458390 days to pay LMFAO.