Taking a break...

You will certainly be missed Karman. I wish you the best in school and in everything you do. You are so young and already have an amazing collection! I can only imagine what your collection will look like in a few more years. I love your new Chanel bag btw.

I know what you mean in regards to the negativity. In my opinion it is quite sad and I myself don't post as much as I did before because of this.

Aww hun, I am so sorry to see you post this! *hugs*. I have not been on much since the baby has been born, so I have yet to read all this negative stuff.
But I just wanted to say thank you for making me feel so accepted here when I first joined.
I hope you come back soon! And good luck with school! I hope that you have an easy year!

i will miss your posts, and all your pics of your beautiful bags!! i hope you post every once in a while. but i understand that you need to take a break, i too was an engineering major several years ago, and i know exactly how busy it can get (problem sets, projects, midterms, etc).

as someone said earlier, your studies are what's most important, so it's good that you spend time focusing on that... and yeah, eventually you will graduate with an engineering degree that will help fund plenty of more bags later! :smile:

Good luck in school.

I know what you mean. I have read some folks getting pretty ugly. When I see negative posts like that I just move on to the next thread. Why should I let those folks ruin the fun of those of us who just want to have fun.

I hope we will see you again soon.

hi karman, good luck with school! you're one of the most interesting people around here, and your thoughts/inputs here have really helped me one way or another. not really happy to see you go, but i know it's a wise decision on your part at the moment. see ya! :flowers:

Karman i know how you feel....I used to regularly post, show my purchases, etc...but lately the mood on this forum has really changed. I also, have started to take interest in another forum (i wont mention any names) but i still dont feel like posting as much as i used to. Now i just lurk and read. Take care and maybe I will catch you on another forum....Good luck!

Take care, Karman, you are one of the most genuine posters on this forum, but I understand how you feel. I hardly post on tpf much anymore, perhaps lurking here sometimes yes. You'll be back and I hope to see you here again soon. Enjoy your Suhali Plum Le Talenteux, it's stunning!