Take which one to travel ~~ Twiggy or City~~ or Both^^

chaibee

Oct 24, 2008
Hi~Hi~:biggrin: I'm going to Tokyo this Sunday ~~ yeah ~ yeah ~:yahoo:

But now I'm not sure take which one to travel:wlae:: OffICier Twiggy OR RAisIn City?:happydance:

He~He~:P Black Gaint City will stay at home accompany my husband~:coolio:

if you are going to Tokyo, i think a twiggy will be big enough of what you need to tote around.
and somehow i think the twiggy is a bit more casual than the city, so it should suit your holiday clothesss

I was going to say City until I saw the colour options... now, I would suggest taking the Officier Twiggy... Officier is gorgeous and will go with most outfits! And, as meganka said, it'll be enough for wandering around Tokyo - not too cold at this time of the year, too, so you'll only need a light wrap which can fit in the Twiggy. Have a good holiday!

Tokyo = Shopping = Needs something to fit on your shoulder to be hands free/Strap/Colors = Raisin City! :biggrin:

Not that Officier isn't chic enough but... Okay you probably should bring both for variety! :graucho:

I'd bring both - to have options, and also for the fact that you might bring more or less , depending on what you're doing in the day. Tokyo's a lovely place and people dress up, so it's nice to have more than one bag as an accessory! Have a lovely trip!

I'd go for the Twiggy. I brought my Anthra Twiggy to France last year. It holds pretty much the same as a City, and of course Bbags are so lightweight. I carried it everywhere with me - except the beach of course! I think Twiggy is less 'briefcasey-looking' for casual situations.

Oh, and I fnd Twiggy better on the shoulder than my Cities. Don't know if anybody else finds this?

Yes, I agree.

I think either would be gorgeous but agree that the twiggy is a bit more versatile, more casual less brief-case like but also can be dressed up for nights out. But that's just my personal preference. Take whichever one is easier for you to carry. (BTW, I occasionally wear the twiggy cross body, I find that the city that way looks odd on me but the twiggy is OK.)