Take the Time to Smell the Tea Roses Clubhouse

Be strong! You may find it for a really great deal after your ban. I need to join you on Ban Island. :crybaby:
Where? Not NWT! I'm not allowed in FOS online. My boutique never gets any Rogues because they're lower level. I'll never be able get it for less than 50% off! And is 10% cash back on the site too! [emoji24]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Where? Not NWT! I'm not allowed in FOS online. My boutique never gets any Rogues because they're lower level. I'll never be able get it for less than 50% off! And is 10% cash back on the site too! [emoji24]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Not to tempt, but e-bates is 15% today! I ordered this gray tea rose one too. I couldn't resist and figure I'd scoop it up before it was too late. If I change my mind later there's always the resale option...it arrived Tuesday and is a beauty!

Not to tempt, but e-bates is 15% today! I ordered this gray tea rose one too. I couldn't resist and figure I'd scoop it up before it was too late. If I change my mind later there's always the resale option...it arrived Tuesday and is a beauty!
I just got my grey tea rose clutch today and I LOVE it!! It's been months since I have seen the rogue. Are some of the flowers painted with metallic grey like the clutch?

I just got my grey tea rose clutch today and I LOVE it!! It's been months since I have seen the rogue. Are some of the flowers painted with metallic grey like the clutch?
You know I didn't notice. I snapped a quick pic before i went to work, but I can't tell lol. I don't think so.
I agree it's a gorgeous clutch. I also picked up the washed red tea one one and no metallic on that one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180621-142130__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180621-142130__01.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_20180621-141736.jpg
    Screenshot_20180621-141736.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 336