Take the Time to Smell the Tea Roses Clubhouse

Hi Tea Rose owners! I'm thinking of getting a Tea Rose bag. I'm leaning towards lighter shades for sping/summer, Chalk and Beechwood. My biggest concern is whether these light shades get dirty easily. Will Chalk turn yellow? Would love to hear your experience with your tea rose. Thanks!

Hi Tea Rose owners! I'm thinking of getting a Tea Rose bag. I'm leaning towards lighter shades for sping/summer, Chalk and Beechwood. My biggest concern is whether these light shades get dirty easily. Will Chalk turn yellow? Would love to hear your experience with your tea rose. Thanks!
I have a chalk tea rose rogue and I haven't worn it enough to get it dirty, but I have seen chalk rogues up for sale that are discolored from rubbing against jeans :/

Am i addicted to tea rose ? Yes absolutely. The detail is very awesome, i can't describe the detail roses in my coach bag, but it really stunning, the roses made my day happy after i watch it over and over time. For my new dinky, I got it from discount 30% and i think tea rose dinky always not included in any discount, right? my next wishlist tea rose rogue black brass and i want to match it with sneakers tea roses too. Omg it will be adorable...

Attachments

• IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_1681.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 610

I’ve had the chalk tea rose clutch for over a year now and don’t baby it at all. Still looks brand new! Any bit of dirt just wipes right off. Highly recommend you go for it!

Note this is a chain strap I got on Etsy to wear it crossbody.

9BD715F3-969A-4C38-94C4-03C4B274BE2F.jpeg