Take or leave at home?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Going on a cruise. Do you take your Chanel or leave at home? What bag do you travel with?

2. Mini crossbody? You can keep all your essentials with you and have both hands free.

janetaz and MahaM like this.
  3. I'd take it (a mini), but just for use on the cruise itself and not for excursions.

janetaz and MahaM like this.
  4. I like traveling with my caviar woc. Enough for what I need.

5. I usually bring a woc or a mini, suits very well for travelling and can fit inside a larger carry on bag. Enjoy!

janetaz likes this.
  6. I always leave my Chanels at home. I take a Gucci marmont camera bag with me on holidays

mochiblure, janetaz and OCMomof3 like this.
  7. I love using a woc or a rectangular mini on cruises! You spent so much on the bag, you might as well use it on vacay!

8. I agree, WOC or Mini!

janetaz likes this.
  9. definitely any small bag you have, whether it’s woc, mini square or rectangular, small classic, small boy, belt bag etc

janetaz likes this.
  10. I travel with a WOC and LV Neverfull GM. Great combo.

Deucedst96 and janetaz like this.
  11. I carried my Coco Shine Small Flap in black patent on a cruise. It is a small bag I can wear on the shoulder or crossbody, it has 4 grommets and is slightly larger than a rectangular mini.

janetaz likes this.
  12. Thanks everyone for your input. I think I’ll take my reissue as I can wear crossbody. I am going to take my old, beloved LV denim baggy. It’s such a comfortable, easy , fun bag that easily can easily be worn on the shoulder. I always forget about the baggy but whenever I use it, I love it. My reissue is pretty much my everyday go to. So light, under the radar and I feel like a million bucks using her.

Marlee likes this.
  13. I’ve taken my WOC and my small Reissue on a cruise, and liked both. As long as it’s a crossbody bag, I think it’s great on vacation.

14. I’m itching to get a Deauville just because I want a Chanel bag that’s big enough to and something I don’t have to baby.

15. Chanel! One of those seasonal flaps or camera bag