Take Me Everywhere Midi vs. Whisper To Me Midi

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Okay, we've seen action shots of Whisper to Me, but how about Take Me Everywhere? Has anyone ordered that bag yet? I *really* like both styles and am on the fence.

hmm I like the TME but for some reason, the rounded stitching on the corners is bugging me lol Take the rounded corners away and I'm all for it.

I really like the WTM style but it's too flat for my needs. I have plenty of flat, messenger style bags that are similiar and know that is totally not going to work. It looks funny when you add stuff that isn't totally flat in it and sort of piles up flatly, up high and if you don't do that, in bunches up funny at the bottom.

I am still waiting for modeling pictures of the take me everywhere from Jackie.... I think those will help you decide.

If I were choosing, I would go with the tme due to the flat nature of the other style....

Rounded stitching on corners, oh wow, I didn't see those, I'll go check on that now!

I am still waiting for modeling pictures of the take me everywhere from Jackie.... I think those will help you decide.

If I were choosing, I would go with the tme due to the flat nature of the other style....

Rounded stitching on corners, oh wow, I didn't see those, I'll go check on that now!

I did notice the rounded corners and I don't mind them. They make the bag different. Yes, let me know when there are modeling pictures of the tme, as I'd like to see them.

As for deciding, it'll take a lot of thought as a BE purchase is a big purchase, for me.

See Cindy I had this same thread going b/c I was so confused about the two. Everyone kept saying that I should get the WTM midi but I didn't like the little round stitching on the corners of the bag. Then I saw the modeling pics and I knew the bag wasn't for me. I have always like the TME midi but now I want to see modeling pics before I decide if I want it.

There was going to be a LM midi in matte chocolate bespoke but people didn't seem interested in it so then I started thinking that since the TME midi is the same size as the LM midi and just a bit different I might get that in the matte chocolate. Lovebags2 confirms that Jackie will be doing the matte chocolate in this bag so I might get that since the LM midi looks like a no go.

I want to see modeling pics, too! Don't forget the Make Me Smile and regular size TME.

Karenina - the TME midi is going to be available in matte chocolate? That is so awesome! I really want a matte chocolate bag this fall. Would prefer the WTM midi, but if I can't get a bespoke order going for that, then I know I at least have another option.

I am interested in the MMS midi modeling pics as well. I want to see modeling pics of both of these bags. I will ask Jackie now.

circoit- YES the TME midi will be available in the matte chocolate.

I just got a response from Jackie. She said that they would send me some modeling pictures of the MMS midi and the TME tomorrow. She said everyone had gone home since it is evening there now.

circoit- Now I am disappointed. Jackie told me that they would order the matte chocolate in the TME not the TME midi. I am a little disappointed in that. I wanted the midi in chocolate.

I just got a response from Jackie. She said that they would send me some modeling pictures of the MMS midi and the TME tomorrow. She said everyone had gone home since it is evening there now.

circoit- Now I am disappointed. Jackie told me that they would order the matte chocolate in the TME not the TME midi. I am a little disappointed in that. I wanted the midi in chocolate.
Pictures of the MMS???? Crap........I need to pay more attention to my mom now and stay off these threads. Must be mindful.