Take at look at my new_________________!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Purchased this prior to the increase! It's the Pegase 60 in Damier!!! It's over 2300 now! Does anyone know when they redid the look of this luggage? My sister owns a Pegase 60 as well, she purchased it many years ago, but the front and inside looks different. If anyone know, please post some answers. Thanks!!

PS. I'm new on this forum, I'll post my collection up soon! Have over 30+ LV GOODIES!!

[​IMG]

2. :drool::drool: Congrats!

3. #3 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Thanks! I'm sure not when I'll be able to use this, I rarely travel!!! :sad::sad:

4. welcome to tPF!!!
    congrats in your new purchase and looking forward to see the rest of your lv goodies:biggrin:

5. Wowsers. Lovely luggage you have there. Can't wait to see the rest of your LV collection. :tup:

6. Welcome to tPF and congrats on your fab purchase!!!

7. Welcome! Lookign fowards to pics of ur collection!

8. Ahhhh stunning!!!

9. That's really gorgeous. I would travel just so I could use it if I were you!

I'm new here too by the way, brand new in fact =]

10. AHhh I love LV luggage! Congrats!

11. congrats!!!

12. congrats! cant wait till ur collection :yahoo:

13. Congrats!! LV changed design of damier pegase to make it look like mono one. Generally LV tried make models, which are available in mono and damier, to look the same. They changed hardware on all damier models some time ago...

14. congrats !

15. Oooh I love your pegase... :drool: