Take A Peek Inside Star Jones NYC Penthouse

crowgal said:
Isn't that her "fat" picture???:cry:

It sure is Crowgal, I'm sure this would peek ones interest even more into seriously buying the Penthouse. Just think!!! waking up with Star Jones "Fat Picture" every morning. My goodness is that a stampede of potential buyers I hear ?? :rolleyes:

Pradasmeadow said:
It sure is Crowgal, I'm sure this would peek ones interest even more into seriously buying the Penthouse. Just think!!! waking up with Star Jones "Fat Picture" every morning. My goodness is that a stampede of potential buyers I hear ?? :rolleyes:
Yes, PradaM, I'm hearing it too. Oh no, it's THE BIG MOMMA HOUSE!! And she's wearing a swimsuit. No, it's a he in a female disguise. :amuse: :roflmfao:

I have such a problem with Star Jones-when she was fat she had attitude and was edgy, she did the "Star Jones" show on SHop NBC and she was just over-the-top real if anyone knows what I mean by that, now that she is no longer fat-and I do not buy for a minute that she did it naturally-she is just obnoxiously vain-that whole wedding scam for one thing-and seriously, her face was much prettier when she was fat! I do not like Rosie ODonnell but I will make it a point to watch them because Rosie will verbally kick her ass and possibly get back in my good graces!

i love the apt! not something i would personally like to live in i'm more french country shabby chicish but its nice to look at minus the pic of her of course. i really can not stand star jones...she is one of the few celebrities i actually dislike more then paris hilton