take a peek at my new pencil and pompon...

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
'09 anthra GGH pompon and '09 raisin RH pencil...

I stepped way out of my comfort zone of Days and Part Times with this Pom and oh am I glad I did - the leather is TDF, so thick and smooshy, although a little less distressed than I usually prefer. The GGH looks amazing with the anthra and does bring out some slight bluish undertones. The bag is so comfy too!

The Pencil is adorable. I'm using it in my bags as a small make up case. It's way too small for pencils, LOL! Raisin leather is yummy. I am so tempted to get a PT or Day, but that's a LOT of purple for me, a very neutral gal. And I love how pommier and raisin look together, very regal!! :queen:

anthrapom1.jpg

anthrapom2.jpg

anthrapom3.jpg

raisinpencil1.jpg

raisinpencil2.jpg

Wow congrats !!! It's beautiful.. I've been meaning to get a pompon but ended up choosing a Praline City from Bahrain instead... arghh after looking at yr pics... I should have chosen the pompon !! Oh well... next buy maybe :smile:

GORGEOUS.Love Anthra with GGH,(I have a work in that combo) love the pom pom style.
never seen a pencil, so thanks for posting that, it looks great..Nice way to start of the weekend, sharing with you your lovely new treats..Anthra and GGH is truly amazing.

Congrats on your gorgeous goodies! I'm loving the pencil ... I might have to get this instead of a MU.

Must have bigger pics :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

juldoc, thanks so much for posting pics of the Pencil - it's adorable! (But how silly is it of Bal to make it too small for pencils???)

And your Anthra GGH Pompon is stunning! I love the Pompon, and this colour combination is breathtaking. Congrats! And have a good holiday!

i saw the pencil IRL and loved it. so cute. but for now im trying to save up for a tempete rh pt, so no accessories should be bought. love your pompom ggh very much. i need to see some mod pics with this gorgeous anthra now.

LOVE your pencil!! It reminds me of a squat version of the discontinued toilette from years ago. I bet it holds a nice amount of stuff (makeup?). Congratulations on your new items!