Take a look of my new Carly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you like it? I bought it in Macy's for $114.00. How old is this bag, I mean what collection? It is a small hobo o ar pouch? How I wear it? :upsidedown:

Attached Files:

2. Just like any other demi shoulder bag!

It holds a lot more than you would assume it would. ^^;

3. But it is a Carly? I don't know nothing about this bag...

4. Yes it's a denim Carly pouch :smile: I think it was out spring/summer? I forget how recent it is. It isn't a new fall style but it is way cute. There are some other members that have the denim carly :smile:

5. Ok, is a pouch... Now the question is: How I wear a pouch? In the shoulder? :confused1:
    I am a little slow today...

6. I could be wrong, (wouldn't be the first time!), but i thought that was the demi?

7. yeah it's a denim carly demi.
    you could use it on your shoulder as a small bag, or some people use it inside of other bags (though I wouldn't)
    it's very cute! and from this past spring/ summer

8. Very cute! I like to bring the pouches or wristlets when I'm going out and don't want to haul a lot of stuff...

9. you can definately wear it on your shoulder...like a vuitton pochette

10. cute! Yep, you wear it right on your shoulder! :yes:

11. I have this bag and I wear it with jeans mostly. It holds so much stuff! It's a great bag.

12. Cute! ;)

13. Ohh I like it...the Carly wristlet! Very cute, congrats!

14. I love it, congrats! The denim carly is just so pretty.

15. The bag was out in June/July.