take a little black dress...add a scarf...and you get....

GG - these two STUNNING looks!!!

And you have only modelled 5% of your collection?!
Yes, when you get the chance, show us more.

And, others to join in ....

attachment.php

attachment.php

All are gorgeous, I like these 2 the best!

I love this game, so delightful, can we have more please? :nuts::heart::tup:

It's always a pleasure to look at your pics, Guccigal. Thank you for your effort:yes:.
I love how the yellow India scarf make the outfit look grand-dressy and the last one green Fantasies Indiennes makes it look more youthful and lovely fresh.

Attachments

• india.jpg
    india.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 297
  • fantind.jpg
    fantind.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 182
This dress is so stunning and has quite a bit going on in the design. I'm with the girls that would like to see a scarf used as a belt. Or..rather than have it hanging long as you showed in your pics, wrap it around the neck with an interesting knot or scarf ring. I think the scarf tails interfere with the design of the dress.

You look beautiful!

Forgive me for this sacrilige, guccigal. IMHO, all that dress needs is something at your throat -- perhaps, a diamond pendant or strand of pearls for evening or a bold necklace for daytime. That dress is fabulous and makes a great statement on its own. Adding a scarf is like gilding a lily. For the Hermes touch, I can imagine a Braise or Tangerine Croc Jige in your hand.

thank you RC, this thread was to provide eye candy.....not to get advice which scarf looks best or how it should be styled etc.

I did this bc people requested pics of my new scarves and can you believe I have gotten pm-s telling me I am not styling my outfit right or no scarves go with this, etc and basically saying I don't know how to dress.