Taiga or Epi for men?!?!?

tgb01

Feb 8, 2007
My husband is almost done his PhD and I want to treat him to something special...I am thinking of a nice LV document case.

I have it narrowed down to the Robusto 1 compartment

My question is...Should I get the black Taiga or Black EPI???

There is something about the Epi drawing me in...the only thing I am thinking is Epi not made for us ladies and the Taiga for the men? What do you think?

Thank for your help!:yes:

rebis2001

Mar 3, 2008
My husband is almost done his PhD and I want to treat him to something special...I am thinking of a nice LV document case.

I have it narrowed down to the Robusto 1 compartment

My question is...Should I get the black Taiga or Black EPI???

There is something about the Epi drawing me in...the only thing I am thinking is Epi not made for us ladies and the Taiga for the men? What do you think?

Thank for your help!:yes:
IMO that very much depends on your husband's lifestyle. Both Epi and Taiga look good but Taiga looks a bit more informal but Epi a bit more formal

Sep 19, 2007
If your husband is really fashion forward, get the epi,
if he's more conservative, get the taiga.
I would get the taiga since it's a lot more traditional and timeless, cannot go wrong with that.

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
I think Taiga is a more conservative and classic leather and is the more masculine of the two, though I don't see why a man couldn't carry Epi either. It boils down to your husband's individual preferences and lifestyle.

d bag lady

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
New York
epi ... most of my old epi stiff still looks brand new but the one taiga computer case [the alexander] that i got this yr is already showing wear from my most resent vacation ... customs officials dont care thats its louie :s