Tahitienne Pm for travel?

shopETOH

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
What do you think of Tahitienne for travel? We're taking another cruise to Alaska in June and I'd like something tote-wise for travel as my Prada isn't summery at all. I realize it doesn't zip at the top, but I think I'm OK with that.... Any advice on wear and tear from those who are already carrying this bag? Worried about stain resistance since it will be on the plane, carried around the ports, etc....

I have my Speedy, but it's obviously hand held and I just think that's so difficult in an airport.

And then, what color? Elux has the violet, pink, and beige right now. I'm more into color, so maybe violet?? I loved the green, but can't find it.

I think the Tahitienne would be perfect for travel, as it's lightweight but holds a lot! I'm like you, I love the green but my boutique has never received any. My next favourite is probably violet too. It wouldn't show dirt as easily as the pink and beige.

Thanks for the advice. I might try it and just order from elux since I live far from a boutique. That way I have some extra time to try it. I thought of maybe getting the Hampstead in Damier Azur to try too, so I can compare both and see? I've never seen Hampstead IRL. Then I can return whichever one I don't like...hopefully I don't lvoe both or I'm in trouble!! LOL.........

i have a beige PM and the only thing i'm concerned about is denim transfer (since i live in jeans) but i think it would be great for travel. also it depends on what you're planning on carrying with you. the GM is pretty roomy as well.

Thanks everyone!! I think I'm going to put in an order from elux today.... I can't wait to see it in violet!!! I wish I could have every color LOL.....

I might also order the Hampstead in Azur just to see, I can always return the one I don't want, right?? It's so hard b/c the boutique is over 4 hrs from me, and I'm not planning to go near there before my trip....