Tahitienne collection unboxing

pink876

Italian Bag-a-holic
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Finally I got my hands on the two items I wanted the most from the new Tahitienne collection: the mini pochette and the Neverfull MM. Luckily my SA put the bag aside for me , because they only received two and the other one was sold immediately. When I was in the boutique trying it on , a lady came in and she wanted to buy my bag and I was like " No, no...it's mine! " :lol::lol:
Check out my unboxing video here:

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

Finally I got my hands on the two items I wanted the most from the new Tahitienne collection: the mini pochette and the Neverfull MM. Luckily my SA put the bag aside for me , because they only received two and the other one was sold immediately. When I was in the boutique trying it on , a lady came in and she wanted to buy my bag and I was like " No, no...it's mine! " :lol::lol:

View attachment 3661243

View attachment 3661244

It definitely looks prettier in your picture than it does on the LV website!
Enjoy your new items!

Reactions: pink876 and MarLoLV

View attachment 3661243

View attachment 3661244

Lovely pieces! Lucky you!

Reactions: pink876