Tahitienne collection unboxing

pink876

Italian Bag-a-holic
O.G.
Finally I got my hands on the two items I wanted the most from the new Tahitienne collection: the mini pochette and the Neverfull MM. Luckily my SA put the bag aside for me , because they only received two and the other one was sold immediately. When I was in the boutique trying it on , a lady came in and she wanted to buy my bag and I was like " No, no...it's mine! " :lol::lol:
Check out my unboxing video here:

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Finally I got my hands on the two items I wanted the most from the new Tahitienne collection: the mini pochette and the Neverfull MM. Luckily my SA put the bag aside for me , because they only received two and the other one was sold immediately. When I was in the boutique trying it on , a lady came in and she wanted to buy my bag and I was like " No, no...it's mine! " :lol::lol:

View attachment 3661243

View attachment 3661244
It definitely looks prettier in your picture than it does on the LV website!
Enjoy your new items!

Reactions: pink876 and MarLoLV

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009

View attachment 3661243

View attachment 3661244
Lovely pieces! Lucky you!

Reactions: pink876

LemonDrop

I think I’m loving Fendi
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
Is this mini pochette something I should just give up on ? I don't have an SA. My SA is the web site.

Reactions: kkfiregirl

LemonDrop

I think I’m loving Fendi
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
Do you have a product number? It doesn't show at all when I look at the mini pochettes or search tahtienne. It's so cute !!!!! :yahoo:

It has been showing up on the website randomly. You just have to stalk it.