Tahiti.. Melbourne..

Mar 14, 2008
Heya all :smile:
I just got this invitation today.. was wondering if anyone else is going?
what are they gonna do there anyway ? :confused1: am i supposed to call and RSVP? My first time.. lol

Attachments

• DSC00950.JPG
    DSC00950.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00948.JPG
    DSC00948.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 129
Rainbowchick,
I received the invitation too yestreday. I'm in Sydney. :smile:
Still thinking if I'll be going or not.
I don't think you'll need RSVP since nothing stated there.
I got an invitation last Feb (my first one) for the Valentine collection..where my SA called me to invite and confirm if I'm coming at the same time. No invitation card so I guess that's why she needed me to confirm if I'm coming.
In this case, there's invitation card perhaps that's why no RSVP.. ;)

You do need to RSVP... It clearly states RSVP and then their phone number. They need to know for catering purposes etc. If you don't call them then they will call you to see if you are attending closer to the date.

Ibiza, what format is the Sydney event? I wonder if it's different to Melbourne, Brisbane and Surfers. I was invited to the Bris and Surfers one and it's going to be a cocktail and high tea respectively. (Anyone going from here??)

Rainbowchick, another tPfer has been invited to the Melbourne one but I'm not sure if she's going.

rainbowchick, I received the same invitation yesterday, and this is my first time got invited to LV event too lol. I am not sure if I will go though, my SA told me it is going to be a mother's day event.