Tahiti.. Melbourne..

Mar 14, 2008
Heya all :smile:
I just got this invitation today.. was wondering if anyone else is going?
what are they gonna do there anyway ? :confused1: am i supposed to call and RSVP? My first time.. lol

Attachments

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
There was someone last week that got one for a different stoer, but they weren't going either.

Ke ai Bb

Sep 19, 2006
omg i'm so jealous!! that invitation looks so cute! tell us all the details when you come back!!

Mar 14, 2008
haha ke aii bb.. i have no idea what the function is about.. it has something to do with supporting some cancer organisation thingy..
will let you know after i go :biggrin:

ibiza

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Rainbowchick,
I received the invitation too yestreday. I'm in Sydney. :smile:
Still thinking if I'll be going or not.
I don't think you'll need RSVP since nothing stated there.
I got an invitation last Feb (my first one) for the Valentine collection..where my SA called me to invite and confirm if I'm coming at the same time. No invitation card so I guess that's why she needed me to confirm if I'm coming.
In this case, there's invitation card perhaps that's why no RSVP.. ;)

TFFC

Jan 3, 2007
Australia
Ibiza, what format is the Sydney event? I wonder if it's different to Melbourne, Brisbane and Surfers. I was invited to the Bris and Surfers one and it's going to be a cocktail and high tea respectively. (Anyone going from here??)

Rainbowchick, another tPfer has been invited to the Melbourne one but I'm not sure if she's going.

duncan_

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Berlin, Germany
rainbowchick, I received the same invitation yesterday, and this is my first time got invited to LV event too lol. I am not sure if I will go though, my SA told me it is going to be a mother's day event.

kate c

Traveler
Apr 19, 2008
NV
I saw the card on the dining table recently!
It's so cute!!!
I didn't notice the date!

I should check the date later.

CAITIE LV

Nov 17, 2007
australia
hey guys i recieved the same invite for the brisbane store.
i always go to these events, im trying to get the day off work so i can go! ahaha