tags with all LV items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
just out of curiosity...doesn't every LV purchase come with 2 of those little tags? the one with the barcode and name of the bag, and the other thats says Louis Vuitton and the materials used in the item? i just purchased 3 items at my LV store, and i seem to be missing most of my little tags. the mens wallet (pocket organizer? i forget the name of the wallet!) came with 2 barcoded tags that say the same thing, my agenda (in amarante, and gorgeous, btw) is missing the barcoded tag, and my pochette accessories has neither. i know it's not a big deal in the scheme of things, but i like to keep those little things in case i ever decide to sell my things (which will prob never happen). should i call the store and ask for them? input is appreciated :biggrin:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. They're not really essential to have, I'm missing a few myself. The only thing I make sure I have is the care booklet so I know how to care for each piece. I got a Panda Pochette when they were available over here at the SCP store and was sad to find out that it didn't come with the booklet (it was a special one with the Panda on it)...they couldn't find another one for me, either. :sad:

No every LV doesn't come with both of the tags... I wouldn't really worry about it. Unless you collect them or something, I would just enjoy your purchases. Just keep your receipts for warranty purposes.. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.