TAG Heuer

Jun 3, 2006
I am wondering if any of you there are TAG Heuer lovers. I am trying to get as much information about the company as possible and thought i'd reach out to the wonderful people here to give me insights of the products, collections, events etc.

would love to get some insight from you=)

I don't own one but my girlfriend just got the Formula One, black face/diamond bezel, stainless steel band. It also comes with a leather watchband....looks dressier. She loves it, bought her daughter the diamond bezel Link (med size) Tag. Tag has a good reputation.

Imho, many of the quartz tags, especially F1 tags, contain very cheap and inexpensive movements (approx £6.50 per each, e.g. the ETA F06.111 movement etc). This is the sort of movement you'd find in a watch costing £100. Not £1000! Other than that, the cases are moderate quality (in line with brands like Tissot). Go with tag by all means if you are prepared to pay a premium for the name or a style that you particularly adore. Also note that the high end mechanical tags (like monaco or carrera) are much better quality than their cheap quartz ones, however, imo the same money would be better spent on an omega .