Tag Heuer Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted ot know if it is weird for a guy to wear a ladies watch. I have very thin wrists about 6.5 inches around and most men's watchs are too bulky and i smack them on everything. So I went and found a nice smaller faced watch that doesn't look like it will swallow my whole wrist. It's the Ladies Aquaracer and I feel it looks better than a huge watch for everyday wearing. Here is the link because the site will not let me copy a picture. http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collection/aquaracer/woman/quartz-watch/index.lbl?w=WAF1410.BA0812 Would like to hear someone else's comments.

2. I don't see any problem with it, especially with such a small wrist. It's a very nice watch!

3. Even on small wrists, I prefer a bigger face on a man :s

4. I have the same size aquaracer, but with a pink face. I have a 6 inch wrist and I must say it looks very dainty on my wrist. People can tell right away that you are wearing a woman's watch (based on the size), if you are comfortable with this, then go right ahead and get it.

May I suggest this watch instead, its a little bit bigger but will still look nice on your wrist.http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collection/aquaracer/woman/quartz-watch/index.lbl?w=WAF1310.BA0817

5. I think a 27mm face might be too small... try to keep it over 30mm if possible. i love that style though!

6. Hmmm...I actually own the ladies aquaracer with pink MOP dial and diamond markers and I agree with the other posters - I think you can tell straight away that it's a woman's watch. If you don't mind that, then it's fine.

7. You might take a look at the Rolex Explorer or the Air-King...a sporty look in a less obtrusive size. Or the Rolex Yacht-Master midsize. The Explorer would be closer in price to the Tag.

8. If that is the size you are comfortable with than go for it. It doesn't really look like a feminine style.

9. Richard, have you considered buying a mid-size watch? Most good brands make them, and they are designed to be uni-sex in nature. They're sized between a tradition woman's watch, and a traditional sized men's watch. Usually with a face of about 32-36mm.

Good luck!

10. Richard, I have this (ladies aquaracer) watch but with the stainless steel face. It is a fantastic watch might I add. However, I am a petite girl and the watch fits me perfect. I can't imagine this particular ladies sized watch looking proportionate on a man. I have posted a pic to let you see how it looks on me. I am 5'3 and 120lbs.

I would go and try the watch on to see how it looks on you (take pics to see what they look like from an outsiders perspective) and get a second opinion. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Attached Files:

11. Honestly, yes it is weird. Don't do it. I have a 6 inch wrist and I can easily wear a 34-36mm watch. Get the bigger one.

12. Well I bought the watch and I have been complimented a lot on it. I have many waches large and small of all kinds and this was one that I liked so I bought it. My next will be the extra large Santos de Cartier galbee automatic.

13. Congratulations on your new watch ! It's a really nice watch. I love any Tag Heuer Aquaracer.

14. Congrats!