Tag Heuer F1 Ceramic or Michele Tahitian Ceramic Watch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which of the two watches would you choose?

1. Tag Heuer Formula 1 Diamond Ceramic Watch

2. Michele Tahitian Diamond Ceramic Watch

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    They look very similar in style, so which one would you get? Which brand is better? Please help me choose! :wondering

[​IMG]
    Tag Heuer Formula 1 Stainless Steel Diamond White Ceramic, $1700

[​IMG]
    Michele Tahitian Stainless Steel Diamond White Ceramic, $1495

2. Tag Heuer!

3. the tag!

4. I have the Tag in black and love it!

5. Thank you for your input. Please keep them coming. Tag is the favorite so far. I saw the one without the diamonds and it looks really sporty. But it seems the one with the diamonds is the best seller of the two styles. Do you guys agree? I still haven't seen the one with the diamonds but from the pictures I saw, it does look cute!

6. HOKA i remembered the last time we posted, u were still waiting for yours. glad to see you love it! :smile:

7. I'm severely watch obsessed! The Tag was my last purchased one while I wait to get the Cartier ballon bleu in a couple months! I also got distracted with these Glam Rock watches and started a thread about them. No responses yet!

8. The Tag! This watch is gorgeous!

9. Tag is really nice looking!

10. Tag!

11. Another vote for the Tag which is gorgeous. The other one is just too busy.

12. Tag it is!!!! Now, please tell me whether to BLING or NOT to bling? This is my last question, promise. I'll be using this as my everyday watch. Thanks! :biggrin:

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Definitely bling!!!!!

14. i would go without the bling.

15. The bling wouldn't hurt! :biggrin: