Tag Aquaracer - Your thought counts

wired1

Mar 15, 2009
Hi,

So here is my question so that I may give you some guidance... What else are you considering, if anything?

I ask because Tag makes a fine watch, but depending on your budget, needs, and other items in the running, it may not be a best fit.

All depends :smile:

In general, a nice watch with great fit and finish. Depending on price I may choose a different brand; Tags can be great values or really overpriced. All depends.

So again, more info please :smile:

ahpeste

O.G.
Oct 24, 2009
Hi! Thanks for the reply.

My birthday is coming and thought I'll get it for myself as a gift. I love watches but cant afford more than $2k so thats my budget limit. I thought the watch is so nice, it can go casual but at the same time there's a sense of elegance-ish into it. So, I guess what Im asking is just a general opinion about the watch itself. And would you buy this watch from Amazon?

Thanks again!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
love it.

:biggrin: LOL!
I need a new watch but I'd buy a Tag in a heartbeat because the one I'm wearing that I want to replace is only because I need change. I've been wearing my Tag for 8 yrs and it's NEVER once given me an issue. It's only needed 2 batteries ever. It's been a fab piece!
I think I heard LVHM bought them?

wired1

Mar 15, 2009
Amazon watches are grey goods, but that being said, they come with their own 2 year warranty from Amazon, and ship with all boxes and papers.

For this particular watch, if the price was right, YES I would buy from Amazon.

For $2k I would also look at Omega... better watch, same pricepoint for many.

Good Luck!