Tadao and Keepall 55 in Damier Graphite

Great Minds really do think alike! lol. I have the exact same two bags and was considering to buy the keychain tomorrow when I get to NYC! I love them both. But I REALLY love the Tadao. Its so good looking. I have the Daniel messenger and bought the Tadao for the days I needed to carry more. Sometimes though I just carry it because I love it. Lately, my Tadao has been going to the river with me on my friends boat! I never thought I would use a LV in such a utilitarian way!

Congrats, I'm packing and trying to decide which bags to take with me for my quick overnight to NYC then week in Charleston, SC for a wedding trip. Between my Daniel, Tadoa, Keepall 55 and Damier Infini Keepall 45, not sure which 2 will make the cut. But if you see a bag-twin tomorrow or Wednesday (possibly with the keychain) with a Southern accent & swagger, it's probably me!

Congrats on the bags. You will love them.

Jrs1672 said:
Great Minds really do think alike! lol. I have the exact same two bags and was considering to buy the keychain tomorrow when I get to NYC! I love them both. But I REALLY love the Tadao. Its so good looking. I have the Daniel messenger and bought the Tadao for the days I needed to carry more. Sometimes though I just carry it because I love it. Lately, my Tadao has been going to the river with me on my friends boat! I never thought I would use a LV in such a utilitarian way!

Congrats, I'm packing and trying to decide which bags to take with me for my quick overnight to NYC then week in Charleston, SC for a wedding trip. Between my Daniel, Tadoa, Keepall 55 and Damier Infini Keepall 45, not sure which 2 will make the cut. But if you see a bag-twin tomorrow or Wednesday (possibly with the keychain) with a Southern accent & swagger, it's probably me!

Congrats on the bags. You will love them.

Go to the 5th avenue store for the keychain.

WOw Congrats! You have two items that are WAY up high on my wishlist lol...if only runway items stop being so nice, it might give me a chance to get the classics...How long was your wait lol? And may I know the name of the key charm you got from LV?

PTE CLES INITIALS LV. It goes with well with Damier Graphite bags.