Tadaaaaa ! Since my first purchase .... 3 scarves, 5 twillies, many goodies

VESNA, your rainbow is just stupendous! I'm working slowly on my own. There is just something so cheerful, and yet so tactile, about touching the different leathers and seeing that bright cheery spread! So happy for you!

VESNA, your rainbow is just stupendous! I'm working slowly on my own. There is just something so cheerful, and yet so tactile, about touching the different leathers and seeing that bright cheery spread! So happy for you!

thanks a lot :biggrin: I dress in really monotone, monochrome outfits, navy, gray, beige or black, so all I have as a pop are the purse, scarf and small accessories. They actually make my whole look interesting, anf people react great to it as well, which is nice to see smiles just because you have cheerful notebook in your hand and a gorgeous hermes leather pencil,which I just got two...wow

vesna said:
Hi everyone, it has been a fun journey being bit by hermes bug, and I had enormous fun exploring variety of leathers (chevre and togo being my favourites). I like slouchy bags and textured leather, so not Hermes bags planned yet, but I was overwhelmed with beauty and functionality of small goodies.

Scarves are amazing, but of course, cashmere stoles in these designs would be my preference, however, that would require much larger spending...not ready now

Karo is desperatelly needed to organize small bits, but when I find the one I would use the best.

For now, scarves, rings, twillies and goodies, combined with some Bottega, Mulberry, YSL and Balenciaga in similar colours.

So fun
So pop
So candy
Yahoooooo

Nice collection and I love, love, love your Tohu Bohu scarf! Wouldn't mind to have that one myself :graucho:. As a matter of fact, I did see one a few months ago on Ebay, but unfortunately, I got outbid in the last few seconds..
Thank you for sharing and enjoy your collecton :biggrin:!