Tada!!! - The Aqua Pt / Rh Is Here

hiya guys. sorry i had to dissapear for awhile. i can see that there have been more acqua posted since i last logged in. but to answer one/some of the questions: under a certain kind of light, i can see more green undertone. which i like. it gives the "blue" more dimension in my opinion, it makes the colour less stark. but all and all, it is still very much in the blue family. in certain times of the day, it looked really turquoise-like (i have not seen turq in real life though), bright and blue.

this looks rather close. perhaps not *this* shiny...
and there are darker shades on the more distressed and softer part of the leather at the back of the bag. maybe i should try to take a pic of that too

Does this look any truer? I just opened it in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and chose Picture > Autocorrect.

attachment.php

my mother in law, who is around 70 years of age, and NOT into designer anything, looked at this bag and said: that's a nice bag, as she reached for it and touched it. THAT'S VALIDATION :yes: for someone who knows nothing of the bag, to say that they find it attractive, so much so that they want to feel it!

It's a really nice bag, bagpunk! Any chance of modelling the bag for us, for reference? Am thinking of getting a PT as a future purchase, and would like to see as many pics of it being modeled. Thanks!