Tada! My newest gucci!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Took forever and a day to get here but I am sooo happy!

This hobo bag is HUGE! 21X17X9 the height only is counted up until the zippered part, not the handles...

Got it for $229.00!!! BELIEVE IT!

Does anyone know what the other STAMP on the leather tag inside the bag stands for?

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice.

3. Very nice bag...That is going to be a perfect all around bag. Great deal. :nuts:

4. Def a Nice bag!!!! I love the color!

5. Nice bag!! and nice price too:woohoo:

6. I want one! where did you get it from? =)

7. Nice and great price!!

8. Love it! I'm glad someone from tPF got it! So roomy and awesome price. Can't wait to see a modeling pic.

^^^^Also by the other stamp on the tag - is it a G with a circle around it? I have that on my makeup bag with the same fabric as yours which came from the outlet. I think I read somewhere (and I may be wrong on this) that the extra stamp is to designate that it was purchased from the outlet but I could be way off. :shrugs: The wallet I got for my DH from the outlet also has the G circle stamp.

9. Congrats!!! nice bag and great price :tup:

10. Love it! The shape is awesome. Congrats!

11. I got it from the Cabazon outlet in California!

12. i am located in the wrong part of ca!! if i ever go to disneyland i will drop by =P modeling pics please? i never seen a bag that is 21inch wide!

13. Call n order it over the phone! thats what I did and I live in Michigan!

14. I bet that will be an easy bag to carry. Gucci is so timeless.

15. Great bag and even better price! :tup: