Tabitha's Salon Makeover 12/6

YAY!! Bravo is going to rock this december..Finally. I'm not a fan of the RH franchise so forgo alot of Bravo's shows. Can't stand the Millionaire Matchmaker either. But with All Star Top Chef and now Tabitha, I'll be watching again..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::happydance::happydance:

There is nothing on TV that I even care for these days. I'm anxiously waiting to see Ms. Tabatha!

I'm a bit like that too. I am so over 99% of the reality TV stuff that's on TV (it just doesn't appeal to me at all), but I do like Tabitha's show. I think having once worked in the industry for many years has something to do with it. ;)

Did anyone watch?

That salon was filthy.....I 'm just flabbergasted when I see 'stylist' working in these salons who have NOT CLUE of what they're doing. Wow.

ADDED: I'm sorry, but if I had 16 years experience, I would not be working for a salon owner with BARELY 4 years experience.

I feel kind of bad -- I'm sort of over this show.
I know -- dirty salon, nasty Tabatha hiding in the back, clueless manager, disrespectful coworkers, magical makeover, everyone is happy and changed.
Eh.
I skipped it.
Watched a movie instead.
Oh well.
I will probably end up watching the reruns at some point when there is nothing else to watch.
Sigh.