Tabitha's Salon Makeover 12/6

bhalpop

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
STILL east of HawkeyTown
YAY!! Bravo is going to rock this december..Finally. I'm not a fan of the RH franchise so forgo alot of Bravo's shows. Can't stand the Millionaire Matchmaker either. But with All Star Top Chef and now Tabitha, I'll be watching again..:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::happydance::happydance:

lil_peanut

Orange Lotus FTW
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
So that's way they've started with her reruns again. I can't wait, I love her show!!

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Georgia
There is nothing on TV that I even care for these days. I'm anxiously waiting to see Ms. Tabatha!

Sep 7, 2008
33°53'S,151°10'E
There is nothing on TV that I even care for these days. I'm anxiously waiting to see Ms. Tabatha!
I'm a bit like that too. I am so over 99% of the reality TV stuff that's on TV (it just doesn't appeal to me at all), but I do like Tabitha's show. I think having once worked in the industry for many years has something to do with it. ;)

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Born in the USA
Did anyone watch?

That salon was filthy.....I 'm just flabbergasted when I see 'stylist' working in these salons who have NOT CLUE of what they're doing. Wow.

ADDED: I'm sorry, but if I had 16 years experience, I would not be working for a salon owner with BARELY 4 years experience.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
I feel kind of bad -- I'm sort of over this show.
I know -- dirty salon, nasty Tabatha hiding in the back, clueless manager, disrespectful coworkers, magical makeover, everyone is happy and changed.
Eh.
I skipped it.
Watched a movie instead.
Oh well.
I will probably end up watching the reruns at some point when there is nothing else to watch.
Sigh.

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Georgia
I'll have to catch it on rerun on Saturday.. I had something I had to do.
Can't wait to see it!