TABAC/Cinnamon/Sienna isn't ugly. Proof inside.

OMG, your baby is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!:wtf::wtf::drool::drool::tup:

Would you stop tempting me with your gorgey bag!!?? I'm a sucker for brown shades, and this antique brown is calling my...name....!!!!!!!!

By the way, would you say this color is close to 06 Truffle? Is it too similar to get it in the same style? You said it's a chameleon color, but is it as orangey as Chloe's Whisky?

OMG, your baby is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!:wtf::wtf::drool::drool::tup:

Would you stop tempting me with your gorgey bag!!?? I'm a sucker for brown shades, and this antique brown is calling my...name....!!!!!!!!

By the way, would you say this color is close to 06 Truffle? Is it too similar to get it in the same style? You said it's a chameleon color, but is it as orangey as Chloe's Whisky?

tooshies, it is somewhat close to 06 Truffle, but not really. =P To me, Truffle is a true brown while Tabac isn't true brown at all. Right now, it even looks like dark red. To classify this bag as a wine/brown is a decent description for it. Maybe a cross between Truffle and Bordeaux with a hint of orange would be more like it. Also, you described Tabac as "antique brown" - you are spot on.

In relations to Chloe's Whiskey, it isn't as orange. Not at all as orange as the pics I've seen (I just did a Google images search). So if you already have a Chloe bag in Whiskey, this one will not at all be too similar!

Do it! :yes:

Okay, I love it. It is more like Chloe cognac with some bordeaux thrown in rather than Chloe Whiskey. Looks like the color of some great old cowboy boots. The browns are winning for me so far.

Okay, I love it. It is more like Chloe cognac with some bordeaux thrown in rather than Chloe Whiskey. Looks like the color of some great old cowboy boots. The browns are winning for me so far.

rollergirl, I guess if I had to choose between being more like Chloe Whiskey or Chloe Cognac, it'd be more like the latter. But still different. You are 100% on point to imagine Cognac with some dark wine thrown in the mix... are we thinking about purchasing?!

ALSO AN EDIT: my title is wrong! So wrong! Thanks to chuggie to pointing that out! My new bag is Tabac/Sienna, NOT CINNAMON. My mistake ladies, I apologize!

tooshies, it is somewhat close to 06 Truffle, but not really. =P To me, Truffle is a true brown while Tabac isn't true brown at all. Right now, it even looks like dark red. To classify this bag as a wine/brown is a decent description for it. Maybe a cross between Truffle and Bordeaux with a hint of orange would be more like it. Also, you described Tabac as "antique brown" - you are spot on.

In relations to Chloe's Whiskey, it isn't as orange. Not at all as orange as the pics I've seen (I just did a Google images search). So if you already have a Chloe bag in Whiskey, this one will not at all be too similar!

Do it! :yes:

You're killing me, girl!!!!!!!

OK, here's my thing. I've got so many brown bags(03SS Mastic First, 04FW Marron Twiggy, 03FW Olive Brown City & WE, 06FW Truffle City, and 07SS Cafe Work) that I'm not sure I can justify yet another brown bag. Or maybe Tomato??

rere, oh yes we are thinking of doing so. :graucho: And we blame you!! I knew when better pics than all the photoshopped stuff started showing up it might be trouble.

Anything I can do to help this purchase move along quicker? :cutesy:

I swear, I was NOT a fan either with all the earlier photos. But now that I have her, I feel like I'm on my way to becoming Tabac's advocate.

You're killing me, girl!!!!!!!

OK, here's my thing. I've got so many brown bags(03SS Mastic First, 04FW Marron Twiggy, 03FW Olive Brown City & WE, 06FW Truffle City, and 07SS Cafe Work) that I'm not sure I can justify yet another brown bag. Or maybe Tomato??

If killing you is what I need to do, then so be it! Kidding, naturally.

But okay, lets put things into perspective here. You already have SIX brown-toned bags. How many of them even begin to resemble Tabac?

Mastic - not sure.
Marron - ok. But without the brown.
Olive Brown - ok X 2 cause you have two bags. But without the orange!
Truffle - sort of.
Cafe - sort of. Much darker than Tabac and without the red OR orange.

I think we can only safely take Truffle out of this equation here.

So you see, Tabac would make a lovely addition to your collection. It also helps that shades of brown match everything, its no wonder you have so many! Oh, in regards to Tomato - I dunno. I'm on the fence about this one b/c the pics from BalNY weren't tickling my fancy one bit.