Ta Da! Happy B-Day to me, a new Night Nikki!!

Thanks all!!! The leather is amazing as MrsShoeGal says....I am so pleased. It's even throughout, which is important to me. I'm a tad OCD. ;)

socaltrojan~ Nope, haven't taken her out yet....but I will! :P

lovebags2~ I'm not sure, they are both beautiful, but very different. The GE feels to me like it is a more substantial leather, only because the bag seems to weight a teensy bit more. But, that could be from the different hardware as well...

Does anyone know if the newer hardware is lighter in actual weight??

Happy Birthday Jara!! I love the bag! Your BF got you a wonderful present! He totally deserves a big hug and kiss for this.

I'm glad the bag is even all around, i know several gals got defect bags, or uneven leather, but i'm glad your bag is perfect! Happy Birthday!!

;)

Happy Birthday and congrats! The Nikki in Night is my first RM and now I want another Nikki...it is my favorite style from RM! Congrats and you should post all your beauties together when you have them all!

Happy Birthday!!! That is a gorgeous Nikki! I don't even have my hands on my Wine Nikki yet (I'll be picking it up from my parents' house this weekend) but looking at your pictures makes me want to go and find one in Night NOW!