T.V. or a Diamond? Which would you want?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just read this article and wanted to see whether you ladies agreed with the finding of this market research study.

Would you rather have a diamond or a plasma t.v.? :blink:

Study: Women like tech toys more than shoes - Yahoo! News

2. hrm. right this second, i'd rather have a tv (especially considering the size and quality solitare you can get compared to the price of a good sized plasma tv)

once we get a plasma tv i'll never have to go to the movies again! no more people talking, or kicking my seat, or a crying child up too late in a movie they shouldn't be seeing anyway. *le sigh* heaven.

i still want diamond studs though. :yes: one of these days...

i'd also take the shoes over the cellphone and a dress over an upgraded nano.

3. The necklace, the shoes, and the dress! LOL This doesn't apply to me.

4. I would rather have the diamond. I don't watch that much TV anyway.

5. I'm around diamonds all day so I'd say TV. :lol:

6. I like both, but I'd only ever buy a new TV once a decade and a new cellphone every 4 or 5 years, so, thankfully, it's not really an either/or situation!

I think with either, it's better to buy quality items, less often, than tat, more often.

7. I would have to say i would want the TV over the diamond. I love gadgets :smile:.... I am the one in the fam that gets asked , how to work this, set up, etc.....

8. Just bought a 41" (not too big but not too small) plasma TV :heart: AND a wireless surround system over the weekend. I'm gonna have to go with the plasma. Sooo glad I spent a few extra hundred and got the surround sound :love: . I, for one, will never have to go to the movie theatre again nor will I miss it.:yahoo:

9. I heard plasma TVs are out. I'll take the diamond thanks!

10. I love diamonds but I would use the tv more, the hills, project runway, gilmore girls.

11. Right now, I would take the TV!!!! I really want a large plasma TV. That would be fabulous!

12. OOh-I am a big gadget girl-I think I would say the TV

13. Definitely the tv!!

14. I prefer watching TV more than diamonds, but I will choose diamond over TV because diamond can appreciate in value whereas TV will depreciate.

15. i would take the tv cause i don't like diamonds... yes girls, i don't like diamonds, i only like bags :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice