T-T-C ---> Pregnant!!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Post here if you were TTC with us and got pregnant... list how long you tried and when you got pregnant and any helpful advice with other TTCers...

2. I am signing in.

We tried since March 07. We got + HPT on 10/29/07.

It wasn't easy. The first few months, it was ok to get my AF. After 5 months, it hitted me hard when AF showed up. Thanks for all the support from the ladies in this forum.

We tried acupuncture. I got the book Take charge of your fertility. We used Pre-seed for 2 months too.

I am still very nervous since I got the +. I have been spotting lately, it makes me even nervous.

Good Luck Ladies. I am here for you.

Babydust to everyone!

VT Pooh

3. We starting trying in August, found out we were pg end of October, and now I just found out that I am nine weeks pg, not 6, so got pg before I thought we did!!!

4. Joined forum from the beginning and was declared pregnant in September.
    We were off birth control for 3 cycles.

5. TTC March/April 08. Preseed in July and HPT +++August 3

Currently 19 weeks

Morning Sickness all day and all night until 4 months=(

Due April 13=)

6. :smile:

7. :tup::yahoo:^^Congrats!!! That didn't take long

8. Congrats:balloon::balloon:!!! Since you can't drink, I'll drink for you!:drinkup:

9. I´ve been ttc for over a year, got prescribed Clomid got a positive on the first Clomid cycle!

10. Nola,

Congrats. I am so happy for you!!!!

11. Congrats Nola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

12. Hooray Nola! That's wonderful news!

13. Yay Nola, just saw the baby ticker over at the H forum!!

14. Thank you so much everyone!! I´m over the moon.

15. I just got a BFP a few minutes ago, so now I can join the club! I was very lucky and got pregnant our second cycle not using birth control, so we didn't try anything except lot of sex. :nuts: