T smile pendant - which size?

starve

Jun 6, 2015
Hi!

When browsing the Tiffany online store, the T smile pendants invoked a must-have feeling. Since I do not have a store near me, I thought I would ask about your opinions and experiences.

I am searching for a very delicate everyday necklace in rose gold or yellow gold. I am quite small and the necklace should not be overpowering which is why I am gravitating towards the mini version of the necklace. Also, the smile does look more pronounced in the small version.

Does anybody have experiences wearing this necklace on a daily basis? Is the chain strong enough for that?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

I went with the mini because my neck is small and the original smile did not sit as nicely. It's great for layering and everyday wear, as long as you're not sleeping with it on. =)

I went with the mini because my neck is small and the original smile did not sit as nicely. It's great for layering and everyday wear, as long as you're not sleeping with it on. =)
Thank you very much for your answer! Could you perhaps measure the "smile" part of the necklace for me? The online photos make it a bit difficult for me to imagine the sizes.

Hi!

When browsing the Tiffany online store, the T smile pendants invoked a must-have feeling. Since I do not have a store near me, I thought I would ask about your opinions and experiences.

I am searching for a very delicate everyday necklace in rose gold or yellow gold. I am quite small and the necklace should not be overpowering which is why I am gravitating towards the mini version of the necklace. Also, the smile does look more pronounced in the small version.

Does anybody have experiences wearing this necklace on a daily basis? Is the chain strong enough for that?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

I don't have measurements but I've looked at them at the store. The mini one looks cool (esp yellow gold). It's just right if u wanna use it for everyday.

Just my opinion, but the larger one looks awkward. It spreads on ur chest. Although I admit that different items look different on different people and how it's styled.

Does anyone have pics of the smile necklace on? Please post some modeling pics. I am trying to decide on one in Rose gold or white gold. Also think the mini would be best for me.

I noticed that the mini size in the sterling silver is off the web site. Is it my imagination or did they not release that?
It's something that I have my eye on. I think it would make a good everyday type necklace.

Hello! I have one and I believe tiffany necklace are durable and high quality especially it's not just 10k or 14k gold but 18k! the bar itself has a good weight on it and not flimsy at all. I sometimes wear my gold smile necklace mini size together with gold diamonds by the yard. they just look great together. I find it to be a classic piece.

Hi I'm not sure if this is still relevant. I went with the small one - wanted the mini one really badly at first but as I tried it, the smile part kept moving around as I move so I need to keep adjusting it which gets really annoying really fast (it's got to do with the weight of the pendant). I have short-ish neck too and the two length sit nicely on my neck. Unless you have a very broad shoulder/chest, I suggest go with small, otherwise the medium will be nice.