T-Shirts.

I do, but not as often as I would like to, maybe 3 times a month? It can seem a bit too casual at times! I like to team it with wrap/ flare skirts, and jazz it up with necklaces/ earrings. If I wear it with jeans, I would make sure to wear a nice jacket. Favourite colours: white, grey and navy.

I often wear t-shirts. I chucked a pile of old ones (tighter V-necks) and bought lots of linen/cotton mix that are slightly looser. I never wear white, grey marl is my white and I have quite a few, also dark blue-green, dark red, coral, mustard, royal blue and occasionally black. My favourite neckline is slash or boat and I like longer sleeves almost to the elbow

I wear t shirts often! The dress code at my office is pretty laid back so my go-to outfit is usually jeans, heels (although today I'm wearing flats for the first time), a blazer and a t shirt. On the weekend I wear t shirts with jeans and sandals, or with a side slit maxi skirt.

I wear a t-shirt almost daily. My go-to is a black v-neck with some black skinnies and a good pair of booties or sandals. Lately I've also been more into graphic tees, I love how they add some individuality and fun to a basic outfit

I love tees and wear them every day . Atm I'm crazy about redbubble tees with LCD Soundsystem prints :biggrin:

this for example
2uh35sk.jpg

I wear t-shirts everyday and have amassed a huge number in cotton, linen, and silk blend. My favourite colours are black or black & white stripes although I do occasionally wear white, grey, and printed in mute colours. I can't seem to stop buying t-shirts!

Of course! Tees in silk or a linen & silk blend are dressy. They drape softly and have a sheen to them. Try Majestic Filatures, a French brand that is sold at Nordstrom and Neiman.

Yes second Majestic Filatures. Quality linen knit tees are great. Heavy silk is good too but might need pressed.

As long as the tee is a good plain colour, opaque, not revealing and still crisp you should be good to go. Think of a the teeshirt equivalent of a plain cashmere sweater.