T-shirts! T-shirts! quick ???

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
I love wearing simple white t-shirts basic colors, like navy and black too. I love it! Like Nicole Richie and Jennifer Aniston. I know I am a bit boring,:shame: but I just feel my best in this. I dress it up with a bag of course.:graucho: The problem is for some reason my upper arms always look too tight in the area making my arms look chub. Also, once I wash and dry any of my tees they shrink immediately. What are your favorite tees? Suggestions on the best tees ever and pics would be appreciated.:yahoo:
Thanks in advance.

I like Shopbop's Bop Basics for the long sleeved v-neck tee. It's a really soft, nice cotton, and right now they're on clearance.

For regular t-shirts, I like Alternative Apparel's v-neck. The cut is great and the material is pretty nice.

Then, of course, James Perse and Vince make great t's.

I would wash them in cold water, and either tumble dry low or air dry. That should prevent shrinking. My friend swears by Nation Ltd., and they're having a sale right now. I am also a big fan of the American Apparel Deep V.

I posted a similar thread for basic tanks. James Perse is great, and you can't go wrong with American Apparel because of all the color choices. My favorite is the sheer jersey deep v.

For v-neck shirts that I wear under hoodies or cardigans, my favorite brand is actually Hanes! :nuts: A pack of 5 is only around $6 -- they shrink to a perfect size when they are washed the first time and do not seem to shrink any more if they are washed & dryed again.

For a more "polished" looking t-shirt, I also love LNA, Michael Stars, and James Perse.

If you are worried about shirts become too tight or short, I would skip putting them in dryer, and just let them air dry on a flat surface.

Michael Stars has elbow-length style shirts, which are my favorite! I think they would help in making the arm area look slender :yes:

Last edited:
I love American Apparel shirts. Theres soooooo many kinds! So many different neck shapes, colors, different types of blends and what not, blah blah. I like this deep v acid wash shirt. BUT the thing is they dont shrink at all and I soo want mine to shrink hahaha. Its too big.

I like J Crew basic tees. They don't seem to shrink as much, and come in a bunch of different colors each season. To keep them from shrinking, I let them air dry until they are just barely damp, then toss them in the dryer on low for a few minutes, to get rid of the wrinkles. And yes, wash in cold water; I use the handwash cycle too.

Well I ordered American Apparel tees the tri blend veck after looking at the modeling shots of the America Apparel thread. I received 30% off for being a first time customer. I hope i love it. I am 5 feet, so I hope the vneck is not that deep. Thanks everyone