T.J. Maxx

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I was at TJs yesterday, well I guess it would be wednesday now if you wanted to be technical since its 130 in the morning lol...

Anyway back on track... usually at my TJ it's full of Coach, Dooney, Michael Kors, Cole Haan...

But when I went last... there was nothing... other than fendi sunglasses... so is Coach no longer available at TJ? What's going on?

I've been stopping by one of the TJ's close to my house and they have the same few Coach wallets behind the glass that they've had for over a month and they had one Coach Sherpa bag last time and one satchel this time, but their FLOODED with Dooney and MK.

It sems to depend on the store, and it can be pretty random. They had the "designer handbag event" a few weeks ago where they had lots of Coach, but other that that Coach finds at my TJs are few and far between.

oh... i didn't know it was a handbag event...

lol I thought they were picking up the pace and carrying that quantity of desigener goods at all times!

Well that stinks... yesterday after my final, i really wanted to get some good deals

I last went to visit TJM and to return a Coach wallet I had purchased during the Designer Event whathaveyou, and there were no more Coach!
I think DB and I stumble upon a small soho flap, but that was literally it.
The previous week, the place was flooded with Coach and Dooney.
I kinda felt bad returning the zip around khaki wallet but I really did not want it (I paid $90 for it and it's selling for $60 on *Bay) Plus DB really wanted me to get my moola back on that... Boo.
This was 2 weeks ago.

It's really random and varies by store. My closest TJ's rarely has Coach bags, but got a ton of them in for the Designer Handbag Event, but they had no wallets and I've yet to see a pair of Coach sunnies there. They do have a few watches usually an my Coach gets Michele watches regularly too. They also got a few pair of shoes in, but that's the only time I ever saw Coach shoes there - they typically carry low end shoes at my store.

My TJM never has any Coach except for the occasional pair of sunglasses. I've seen two or three Dooney's there, but that's over a span of a year or more. I don't make a special stop there to check since they obviously don't ever intend to carry any Coach bags. If I have to go into Staples next door for office supplies, I'll stop in just to see if a miracle has happened and a Coach shows up!