T Hinge Wrap Bracelet in Silver - Worth it or Not?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the look of the T Hinge Wrap Bracelet. Unfortunately, the gold and rose gold are out of my budget, so that leaves me with silver. I only have one Tiffany silver bracelet and it seems to scratch/age easily and I have had it for less than a year. Do you think the bracelet is worth the $1500 or would you just pass if you couldn't purchase it in gold/rose gold?

2. If you love it and would wear it a lot, then go for it. I personally would get something else in RG or YG for $1,500. I can't justify paying more than 1k for a silver piece, that's just me.

3. That's a good point. You sound like the Tiffany's SA that I have. It's always trying to get me to buy items in gold and I can understand why now.

4. Great point! As much as I like it, I will probably be disappointed with the silver, especially at that price point.

uhpharm01 likes this.
  5. I wouldn't buy it in silver....same up some more and invest in getting a gold piece instead. Just my two cents.

uhpharm01 likes this.
  6. image.png I saw that bracelet that you are talking about. It's gorgeous. Wow.