“T” handbag collection - loving it. Who has it?

Does anyone else get quite a strong Gucci vibe from those? Not that I don't like them. The blue one's very pretty, I like the top handle.

Oh really? I don't get a Gucci vibe at all.

My mother used to have a Valentino (that would now be considered vintage) quite similar from the 1990s. It was patent light aqua-blue, very similar 'Kelly' top handle shape with a large hardware 'V' on the front.

It also looks quite Ferragamo Sofia too.

The Tods T is a nice, smart handbag.

Not sure why they've added a bar across the bottom of the T coz it makes it more like a I :shrugs: no?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and IntheOcean
Tods has a sale on their website around the end of the year I believe. 40% off or more, but all sale items are final sale. Farfetch is the best place to find Tods bags on sale. They have return policy and I always look for their additional 10 or 15% off sale items. Plus there is no sales tax or customs fees if the item is coming from Europe.

Do you think these would ever go on sale? I’m holding out but really loving the style of pink one

It would cost you $1739 without tax incl shipping from London. On the US site it’s currently $2095 but not available in US boutiques. 2 in London. I can let you know if it goes on sale if you like. Attached both pinks for you

E56D97FA-94CF-4BD2-9C75-029A9D9272D7.jpeg
7415E5FA-26A2-4DB4-B016-A2361524F04E.jpeg