T&Co Timeless studs - Help me choose pls

jube0506

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
Hi,

I'm going pick out a b-day gift for myself and am hoping to expand my Tiffany earrings collection. I have the Elsa Peretti Full Heart and Open Heart studs and the Tiffany Beads 10mm studs. All in sterling silver. I'm looking for another pair of sterling silver studs that is timeless and speaks of Tiffany. I'm currently thinking of the Paloma Picasso Venezia Goldoni Triplo studs but am still not sure it's my style. What do you think I should get that is timeless and speaks of Tiffany? Thanks in advance!

ek9977

O.G.
Jun 22, 2007
Hi,

I'm going pick out a b-day gift for myself and am hoping to expand my Tiffany earrings collection. I have the Elsa Peretti Full Heart and Open Heart studs and the Tiffany Beads 10mm studs. All in sterling silver. I'm looking for another pair of sterling silver studs that is timeless and speaks of Tiffany. I'm currently thinking of the Paloma Picasso Venezia Goldoni Triplo studs but am still not sure it's my style. What do you think I should get that is timeless and speaks of Tiffany? Thanks in advance!

The Somerset knot or pair of pearl studs would be quite timeless? If you wanted something more obviously Tiffany, then perhaps the Elsa Peretti Bean?

Are you open to hoops? The Somerset hoop is understated and timeless too.

karlantonette

Nov 27, 2011
Toronto
Hi,

i agree with the somerset knot. same with the pearls which are without a doubt timeless (it doesnt even have to be tiffys!). i also like the paloma piccaso 'loving heart' and the 'venezia goldoni triplo' earrings you've chosen. :confused1: i didn't make your decision any easier, huh?

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Would you consider gold? I have the somerset knot in gold and I love it, it's timeless.

jube0506

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
I have considered the Somerset Knot earrings and they would go with my Somerset pieces. I think I need to try them on first as it's hard to imagine them on. Anyone got pics? Would love to see both silver and gold on ears.

I have the Bean necklace and have always thought the Bean and the Full Heart look a little similar. Anyone got pics of wearing the Bean?

can't do hoops til my little one gets bigger or they would get yanked a lot! Lol!

Yeah I like pearl studs too but like Karla said, it doesn't have to be Tiffany's. I'm trying to stay away from hearts since I have 2 already.