T&B Mini Pochette question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just a quick question
    I'm wanting a Trunks and Bags mini pochette, but my boyfriend said it was that or the mini lin speedy for christmas, duh I chose mini lin. But I still love the T&B Mini pochette.
    What I want to know, is it going to be discontinued? Or its it here to stay for awhile [at least till april, my birthday]

thanks!

2. cute sig pic. i think there will still be some around april. i just got mine. it is realllllly super TINY! I was kinda disappointed. it looks kinda ridiculas. But i have been using it with my bag every day anyways. cant wait to get a neverfull for it to go on.

3. It should be aound for a little while... Good choice picking the Mini Lin speedy... Which one are you getting?

4. Ahh, I'm bad with color names, the darker one :]
    I always look at the t&b mini pochette when I'm in myy local LV
    I understand its very small, But I could attach it to my mono speedy 30 or something, I just love the anything T&B

5. It should still be there. Seeing as LV have launched two new items with the same design on, you would have thought that it's here to stay. But, who can say, I don't think it's L.E. (don't quote me on that though), but they just might be in very low supply by then or something like that. I know my answers a bit vague, sorry...